Nashville 07.07.07
Hi everyone, I just got back Sunday night from the best weekend of my life. I was blessed immensely in all ways possible. God is so good, and I must give Him all the praise and glory for what happened this weekend. He did a massive move amongst thousands of people at TheCall on 7.07.07. It was amazing to be a part of this. For such a time as this...
There was repentance and restoration and confession and forgiveness for issues that lay underground in the hearts of people across our land; and on Saturday at TheCall God broke the bonds of sin, shame and guilt and set the captives free. There was massive crying out for revival and for God to end abortion in America. I believe that God is going to do some mighty shifting in America after this weekend. He is not a God who does not respond to His people! So, He will, and that's awesome and exciting! " if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." (2 Chr 7:14)
Well, we who are called by His name did humble ourselves and pray and seek His face and turned from our wicked ways. Thousands of people who are called by His name repented of their sexual immorality, pornography, prejudices, unholiness, ect. God will respond and He will forgive our sins and heal our land. I'm so excited for the coming years of revival. It's coming, it's really really coming!!! :)
There's going to be healing and repentance and abortion ending and righteous judgements and many will come to know and follow and love Jesus. I am looking forward to seeing the power of God poured out on His church, on His bride, to walk in the fullness of our calling. I so long to see healing power break out at the House of Prayer, I long to see those in wheel chairs arise and dance! I believe I will see it! I long to see those I love live for the Lord Jesus, to really know Him and live their lives for Him; and I believe I will see it. I believe because of the fasting for 40 days that God is doing many things in my life and in the areas that I've held up in prayer, many things I can not see with my eyes, but I do not live by what I can see, but by what I can not see; through faith.
I also spent the weekend with the most amazing man. My boyfriend, Corey. :) He has a heart for God that is not only demonstrated in his talk, but in his walk. In his character and his life he has shown he truly loves Jesus, and well, that's the #1 quality that can not be compromised for me. He continues to amaze me in his faith and just frankly who he is, an amazing man who loves the Lord. I am so blessed!!! :D
I seriously had the best weekend of my life. Time with him was a gift from heaven. It was so sweet, amazing, awesome, blessed... ah.. we went and did some of my favorite things together! Not only did we get to experience TheCall together, which was amazing in itself; but we also shared the joy of breaking the fast at Chili's and I tasted again for the first time in 40 days the yumminess of chips and salsa.. hehe... we also went to this beautiful place called Cheekwood art and gardens,
looked at art together and enjoyed the beautiful architecture and landscape of the gardens, it was awesome... we also fit into our day a stop at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and had sushi for lunch before we left for the airport. Pretty much every detail of this trip was better than I could of expected, and it was full of laughter and joy and the the Lord's presence between us. I'm so thankful for God bringing us together. I praise God for what He did in both of us this weekend, and for blessing our time and relationship. He truly did, and I praise the Lord for it is from His hands. Thank you God! I love you and bless your name for what you have done and continue to do!

2 comments:
Aww! I love you!
Ok my turn!
Ya'll are real darn cute, I must say. :)
Post a Comment