Thursday, January 03, 2008

Change

The season of change has arrived for me. It's been a process, I've been watching it unfold before me, but I guess you never can be completely prepared for the unknown. That's where I must lean on the never changing God, whom is faithful and good. I will be moving in 8 days to Ft.Worth Texas, and it has been a bittersweet decision to make. I'm sad for all that I've come to love about Kansas City, it's really become a place I feel at home. I will dearly miss IHOP-KC and the Prayer Room. I'm very thankful for the web cast of the prayer room, at least I can access it at a distance. It is a precious place where I've encountered the Lord in such a profound way, that it holds a very special place in my heart. I will miss my friends I've made here, on this journey of life, very very sweet girlfriends and sisters in the Lord, whom have been immense blessings. I will set out to be better at keeping in touch. I am so thankful that the Lord brought me to KC!!! He has done a mighty work in me here, I've received deep healing here... I just realized that, yes my time in KC has been a healing season of my life. The Lord really blessed me, and I am so thankful! So, as the pages turn I am looking forward to this new season. So much is unknown, and I lean upon my beloved Jesus, knowing He goes with me and will lead me and guide me. I am so blessed that the Lord brought Corey and I together, and am looking forward to no longer having a long distance relationship. We are both looking forward to that! ;D And what God has in store for us. It will be good, and I'm excited! God knows the beginning from the end, and as I follow what He puts in my heart, in faith, I know He will show Himself faithful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! I love you!
I'm so blessed!!!!