Wednesday, June 13, 2007

wish I could remember my dream last night

I had a dream last night, and I can't remember the details of it! This really bothers me! I only remember one person in it, a worship leader here. I dont know why she would be in my dream, but apparently it's more what she represents than who the person is. She represents to me someone who is strong in the Lord, confident, and living out thier calling as a worship leader in the House of the Lord.

no way... okay.. I really do think God is trying to get my attention. Not that I was doubting before but, come on, here's what just happened: There is a server that our team didn't have access to till recently, and just today my coworker was asking me to go on and look for a photo. So I'm on there looking for these photos, and I get to a folder of staff headshots, which I'm needing portraits of certain people for a poster I'm doing, and there's a whole list of them that are not named, and the second one I click on is a photo of my teacher from my Entrepenuership class... I just said no way! What are the chances I would run across his photo on here of all places really!
It's just so timely that God would bring this person to mind and what he represents and taught me. Hmm....

No comments: